No one likes Mondays. Anyone who tells you they like Mondays is lying to you. Although I can’t make that alarm clock go away or cancel that Monday morning meeting you have, I can give you a few links to at least make the day go by somewhat quicker:
- Why not plot out how much money you’re going to spend on Cyber Monday with this website devoted to finding the shopping holiday’s best deals?
- We evolved past more than just Beer of the Month clubs. Now we’ve got great sites like Birchbox and JewelMint, who deliver fabulous surprises to your door every month. Here is a list of the Best of the Month clubs.
- This “Hater’s Guide to the Williams Sonoma Catalog” is absolutely hysterical (NSFW).
- You know that friend of yours… the one who constantly dates the wrong kind of guy? Well, it looks like there may be a scientific explanation why people are attracted to jerks.
- This needs no explanation: 33 reasons why “The Mighty Ducks” is the greatest movie franchise of all time.
- Thanksgiving is upon us. You know what that means? It’s the beginning of Christmas season. Need a cute, cheap craft to get you in the Christmas spirit? Check out this tutorial on how to make little handmade Christmas trees out of cereal boxes. Even the least crafty person on the planet could pull this project off.