It’s that time again. Monday. Luckily it’s also time for our weekly Links To Get You Through Monday.
- Back in college, I visited Perez Hilton religiously. If you were like me, than you will love this blog. Perez Hamilton shows us what it would have looked like if the gossip blog existed in the 1700s.
- Ad Week has released their 10 best commercials of the year. [Disclaimer: I hope pigs in tuxedos don’t scare you].
- This is what I call consistency.
- Sometimes I love to channel my inner Julia Child and spend hours toiling over a meal I’m making from scratch. And sometimes, I just need to eat in a hurry. Here are 10 easy recipe shortcuts that taste like the real deal.
- This needs to explanation: Terribly awesome vanity plates.
- Ah, Christmastime. When you’re young it’s magical. When you’re older, it’s stressful and expensive. Here’s how Christmas is different when you’re 5-years-old versus when you’re 25.
- This blog, The Frogman, can keep me occupied for hours.
- We’ve all read Texts From Last Night. Well, here’s Disney Ladies From Last Night.
- One of the few times I can feel confident about my
lazinessdecision to never update my iPhone. Police are warning people of a “potentially life-threatening” Apple Maps Flaw that is leaving people stranded in the middle of the Australian Outback.
Moral of the story, I’m never driving anywhere anymore without snacks in my car.