Sorry for our absence over the past couple weeks. We’ve both been sick and extremely busy, but I promise we won’t leave you again. Let’s start off the week with some links to get you through Monday because… well, we could all use some links to get us through Monday.
- Here’s the Best of Craigslist’s Best of Craigslist, and it’s phenomenal. Also, looks like I have found my new roommate in San Francisco (see second post).
- Honest movie trailer: The Notebook, “the Olive Garden of love stories.”
- I’m just going to assume that we all loved Seinfeld since I did. Missing your Seinfeld fix? Jerry stopped by Letterman and gave us 6 minutes of stand-up.
- Goats yelling like humans supercut. You’re welcome.
- Vin Diesel singing Rihanna’s Stay. Normal.
- Play was delayed at the Australian Women’s Open golf championship this weekend because of a kangaroo stampede. Totally normal.
- We’ve all heard that every celebrity photo and cover is photoshopped, but just how photoshopped? Take a look.
“Why aren’t you more like Ryan Gosling?”